Who we Are
Site Impact specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services. Our goal is to Drive results for our clients, build a dynamic company culture, and make an IMPACT!
In a marketplace that has proven challenging for many companies, Site Impact has thrived, and remained one of the leading providers in data and marketing resources. As we continue to grow our client following and enhance our current product our once small family has grown into a diverse and dedicated group of over 80 industry and digital marketing professionals who play a key role in the company's culture and our continued growth and success.
Site Impact has been named one of the Best Companies to Work For by Florida Trend Magazine and a consecutive four years awarded a Top Workplace by the Sun-Sentinel.
Job Summary: The Sales Support Coordinator provides sales support to the department as well as administrative support to the Sales and Marketing department through a variety of related responsibilities. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependable and a professional, supportive attitude.
Duties / Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Work closely with the Account Executives to perform demos of our platforms
Coordinate weekly follow ups with prospects and clients through the onboarding process
Pipeline management and appointment setting from warm leads
Assist sales team with all sales department needs, run reports for management, participate and attend in sales calls and support account executives to ensure all onboarding and follow up items are completed
Report to the Director of Business Development on monthly sales results
Work closely with the Director of Business Development for trade show and marketing needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and exceptional time management skills.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success.
- Intermediate Microsoft skills (to include: Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
Education and / or Experience:
- Prior Sales Coordinator or Project Management Experience preferred by not required
- Entry level
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan Option plus match
- Monthly Employee Awards & Recognition
- Company Sponsored Team Events
- Business Casual Dress