Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 3 to 7+ years’ experience.
- Aviation experience is highly desired.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable in shipping and receiving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times
- Valid Class C driver’s license
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.