- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to exercise good judgment while maintaining professionalism
- Familiarity with education and the educational publishing industry a plus
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Occasional bending, stooping, and kneeling.
General office work conditions
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.