At Bennett Thrasher, we offer the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere. By joining our firm, you’ll have immediate opportunities to collaborate on meaningful work with clients in a variety of industries and work together with other associates across practices. You’ll not only be able to dive into challenging projects with a diverse set of clients, you’ll also have opportunities to participate in firm activities that reflect your individual passions; from our Business Resource Groups to the BT Foundation.
We work hard to help our clients solve challenges, but we also believe in taking time for what matters and offer benefits for you that reflect this mindset. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes generous vacation time, exceptional opportunities for growth and flexibility in both our dress code and work model. Apply today to learn more about how you can excel in a career with Bennett Thrasher.
Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) has an opening for a Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will provide expert end-user support and program administration for Star, our firm’s practice management system. This role would assist in module customization/implementation, documentation, data analysis, testing, and system administration.
- Develops effective working relationships with firm associates & Partners
- Works cooperatively in teams to provide quality service to the Firm
- Attends and is able to participate in internal meetings as needed
- Assist with customizations of both the STAR software and reporting modules (SSRS)
- Track and coordinate system/user issues that fall outside of internal IT support
- Assist and coordinate system integrations with third-party applications
- Builds and maintains positive relationships across the firm
- Contributes and supports new ideas on internal processes and client engagements
- Complete routine data analysis and subsequent cleanup to preserve data integrity
- Run SQL queries and provide results of desired information to requesting personnel
- Assist in annual system updates which include QA, customizations, and deployment