- Formal graphic design training with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of layout design and techniques
- Excellent typography skills with strong working knowledge of typesetting
- Prficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator other design programs
- Good communication and problem-solving skills with a team-oriented work style
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with managing and interpreting data into project deliverables
- Ability to work on under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail, organization,
and quality assurance
- Willingness to learn new applications
- Ability to work in Sketchup is a plus
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.