SUMMARY: The Housekeeping Coordinator for inventory control and uniforms is responsible for maintaining appropriate stock levels of housekeeping supplies and uniforms at the Ark Encounter. This key position is responsible for conducting fittings with new staff members and ensuring that all staff members have the uniforms that they need. This position has a career path that will develop your spiritual and professional growth goals by supporting multiple projects in a God-honoring fashion to achieve remarkable results by tackling challenges while having fun along the way.
- Promote the Mission and Standards of Answers in Genesis
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Completes daily inventory check accurately.
- Orders appropriate supplies within the department PAR levels and budget.
- Stock and organize closets with supplies daily.
- Check and fill Biodegradable Kits daily.
- Routinely inspects equipment and documents and repairs needed.
- Attend Weekly Welcome classes
- Conduct Fittings for new employees
- Distribution of uniforms for new employees
- Maintain records of Bulk Uniform Inventory and employees sizes and inventory codes
- Weekly update of records for uniforms that have been returned
- Weekly sorting and putting away of cleaned uniforms
- Keep documentation in the Notes section of TEAMS if an employee has something that needs returned, and communication via TEAMS of said items
- Monitor inventory and place orders when threshold has been reached
- Assist staff with keeping the attraction clean and organized
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school Diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other productivity tools
- Must be dependable and adapt to changing work priorities and flexible work hours