As a leading institutional investment management firm that creates and manages specialized private equity funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide, we are seeking an:
Investment Analysts are responsible for monitoring client portfolios and analyzing potential private equity fund investment opportunities. Investment Analysts work closely with Associates, Vice Presidents, and Directors on small client and due diligence teams.
- Conducting in-depth due diligence on managers and potential investments in one or more of the following: private equity, private credit, and infrastructure across primaries, secondaries, co-investments and direct investments
- Analyzing client portfolio performance and diversification
- Assisting with the preparation of comprehensive client reports and presentations
- Assisting with the analysis to determine optimal client portfolio construction
- Analyzing financial statements, quarterly and annual reports of private market partnerships, including a review of partnership portfolio company valuations and cash flows
- Assisting with special client servicing, reporting, research, and due diligence projects on an ad hoc basis
- Approximately 1—3 years of experience (including internships) in investment banking, consulting, audit, investment management, or other similar fields
- A bachelor’s degree (or in pursuit of a bachelor's degree) in business, finance, economics, business economics, or related field with a record of high academic achievement.
- A strong interest in investments and the capital markets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I or II - Preferred, but not required.
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 100 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analyzed over 17,500 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 2,100 private equity partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s investment professionals work out of offices in California, Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by 23 senior professionals/partners. Pathway offers competitive compensation and a generous and comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees.
In order to be considered for any position, you must answer all required questions in our online application. Incomplete applications will be receive lower priority for consideration.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.