Sonderen Packaging is hiring for Manufacturing Positions.
Sonderen Packaging is a family company in its third generation of ownership, since 1963. We strive to maintain a family focused culture, built on respect to our customers and employees.
Sonderen Packaging offers:
• Competitive Wages (positions with step progression, you earn as you learn)
• Signing Bonus - $500 if eligible
• 401(k) + company match up to 4%
• Medical, dental and life Insurance after 60 days.
• Health Insurance (choice of 3 plans) for employee AND family (company even pays a portion of dependent premiums)
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Life Insurance/Supplemental Life
• Vacation, Sick and 6.5 holidays
• Referral bonus – up to $500 if eligible
Work Hard Play Hard is what it’s all about. We have our annual summer picnic and winter party, monthly meal or giveaways, birthday wheel, several opportunities to help our local community with fundraisers and our partnership with Rogers High School on the Bite2Go program.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to pass pre-employment testing
• Previous manufacturing experience is always a plus, but not required.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job type: Full-Time
Pay: Varied on Position, Shift and experience
• 8 hour, 10 hour, 12 hour shifts
• Days, Swing, Grave and weekend
• Open 7 days a week
COVID-19 considerations: Sonderen Packaging follows all CDC and local guidelines
Go to the company website to see all employment opportunities.