- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar (advanced degrees are a plus).
- 8+ years of electrical engineering experience, primarily in product development.
- 2+ years of experience leading electrical engineers in project work or otherwise managing teams of engineers.
- You have worked in consultancies and are familiar with how they operate.
- You have a true passion for electrical engineering and product development, as evidenced by your career and education choices, and enjoy applying your skills and creativity to challenging design problems.
- You are familiar with every stage of the product development process, are a strong electrical engineer and designer, and have demonstrated experience and expertise with a variety of manufacturing processes, regulatory certification, and PCB development.
- You have a track record of successfully managing some portion of complex product development projects.
- You demonstrate high standards of artisanship and attention to detail and can help define/improve department processes and best practices.
- You are curious, enjoy growing your skills, and are eager to learn new techniques and technologies.
- You have a deep understanding of electrical engineering methods, processes, and tools, and you are ready to take the initiative to improve them.
- You have demonstrated a strong track record of leading clients through the full product development process, from brainstorming and conception, through release for production. This should include both technical leadership and project management.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, because you know that sometimes that leads to the most unique, unexpected design solutions.
- You are confident in your leadership abilities to influence and motivate engineering teams.
- You have excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills all needed for frequent client interactions and effective leadership.
- You are motivated by change, and see the pandemic, social injustice, and our younger generations as meaningful opportunities to adapt how we design and collaborate, and what we deliver. Because equity, inclusion, and diversity are important to you, you have a point of view, personal or professional experience, or interest in helping make a difference.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a multidisciplinary product innovation firm that brings bold ideas to market those guides clients through the complexities of innovation, delivering better, faster, and more sustainable success. For over 55 years, Delve has mobilized the best experts and technologies for its clients, completing over 10,000 client projects, producing over 1,500 patents, and winning over 200 design awards.
Delve serves ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 clients in the healthcare, consumer, and commercial industries, delivering innovation through advanced expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. Delve has placed innovation studios in Boston, Madison, Philadelphia, and San Francisco to attract forward- thinking leaders to solve complex product challenges through human-centered design.