Johnson RV, the Premier Premium Pre-owned and New RV Superstore is hiring! We are a multi-state, multi-location high-end RV retailer who is seeking a talented Social Media Guru to help us grow our online presence for greater reach! The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram and YouTube. They must also be comfortable collaborating with others to ensure that they are writing meaningful content featuring the right products and reaching the target audience to help drive our business results. This role covers Social from conception to delivery.
The Social Media Marketing Manager will develop and drive the company’s social media marketing strategy to promote the company’s brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate sales.
- None. This role manages their processes, not other people.
- Lead the conceptualization and execution of creative social media strategies for our dealerships and inventory of product lines that are creative, targeted and measurable.
- Drafts, implements, maintains, and revises innovative online marketing campaigns that will drive sales and revenue to the company.
- Coordinates with Marketing Director to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on social media and other online channels, as required.
- Stays up to date on the latest social media best practices, platform trends, algorithm changes, and emerging technologies to keep Johnson RV ahead of the curve.
- Develops KPIs that effectively track and measure effectiveness of social activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms across both organic and paid disciplines, emerging applications, and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic social media campaigns that drive engagement and results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with HTML and web design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience driving and executing social media campaigns is required, preferably in B2C setting.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Our People Are What Make the Difference
Johnson RV has been in business for 25 years with multiple stores in the Pacific Northwest. Our team is committed to helping our customers achieve their lifestyle, travel goals and dreams. To build such a relationship and offer the largest pre-owned selection possible, we work hard and search the entire country for our pre-owned inventory. This strategy gives us the ability to only select RV’s that are in the best condition and have lower miles than our competitors. Once the RV’s arrive at our facility, our factory-trained technicians restore the units to a like-new condition.
Johnson RV strives to operate according to the following values with our customers, employees, owners and community:
· INTEGRITY: Building trust and stronger relationships with all
· TEAMWORK: Working together to achieve everybody’s goals
· EXCELLENCE: Striving to meet and exceed expectations
· FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Achieving financial stability and growth for all
Johnson RV has received prestigious awards to include Leisure Travel Vans Gold Award and Outstanding Sales. We are in the top fastest growing private companies.