What you bring:
- Strong knowledge of common software design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to write clean, high quality, performant code with good test coverage
- Passion for continuous learning, and training
- Candidate must possess strong technical, analytical, problem solving, written and verbal skills and work independently
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
Bonus points for:
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- MySQL and/or PHP
- Understanding of Identity Server, OAuth2, OpenID Connect
- Healthcare or FinTech experience
- Azure or AWS Certification
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As an AccessOne employee, you will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as remote work, casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement, rewards & recognition and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.