This position is responsible for making service calls to retailers on a defined frequency within a defined geography. Service calls involve driving a tractor-trailer to make package and draught delivery, rotation, merchandising, & collection of payments. Additionally, this position will be responsible for building and merchandising displays, repacking damaged product, and returning damaged and/or out-of-code product to the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive tractor/trailer route truck safely
- Deliver product to retailers based on defined route frequency.
- Place, face, price, & rotate product based on company policies, procedures, & standards.
- Build & merchandise displays as required.
- Connect draught kegs to draught systems & provide minor trouble-shooting of systems.
- Invoice and collect payments for deliveries using hand-held computer.
- Complete work orders from Sales Consultants as necessary.
- Repack retailer product when applicable.
- Return damaged and out-of-code product to warehouse following company policies and procedures.
- Complete afternoon check-in procedures in accordance to established procedures.
- Reconcile inventory and receipts daily.
- Load draught trucks per company procedures when covering draught routes.
- Jr Service Reps will cross-train in the Large Format Dept. learning how to merchandise Grocery Stores
- Work constructively through teams or other appropriate channels to improve the delivery service processes.
- Perform all functions in a professional manner and promotes a safe working environment.
- Abide by all policies and procedures as set forth by Daytona Beverages.
- Complete all training required of the department and all other departmental activity as determined by management.
- Other duties as assigned.