Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May occasionally be required to walk; sit; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk; or hear.
- Able to lift/carry 165 lbs. occasionally (less than 33% of the time or 1-100 times per day)
- Able to lift/carry 33 lbs. frequently (34%-66% of the time or 100-500 times per day)
- Able to push a maximum force of 20 ft./lbs.
- Able to pull a maximum force of 20 ft./lbs.
- Able to frequently work in a cold environment (below 40 degrees)
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent including basic math skills - adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
Ability to perform strenuous physical activity. 2 years previous forklift/warehouse experience (preferred). Forklift certified (preferred).