KEY LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Servant Leader
- Effective Communicator
- Problem Solving
- Mission Focus
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people. Ability to create accessible and inclusive events.
- Strong organization. Effective time management and project management skills.
- Drive for Results: Focus on and commitment to achieving outcomes required.
- Effectively lead teams and be a contributing team member.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office. Ability to use virtual meeting platforms like Zoom and Teams.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of on-the-job experience in fund development. Experience should include writing grants and planning events.
- Minimum of four-year degree.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate verbally and in writing. He/she is required to sit for extended periods of time. The employee is required to be mobile both in and out of doors. Occasional local and out-of-state travel is required. This job requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.