- 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Experience using Paycom or similar payroll software
- Knowledge and experience with commissions-based pay
- Advanced computer skills including Excel required
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism, discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate problem solving skills, dependability, adaptability, accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with federal and state wage and hour laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- CPP designation is a plus but not required
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse
General office environment.
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.