Certified Nursing Assistant- Skilled Nursing Facility
Full time and part time hours available on all shifts. Weekend rotation required.
Working at non-profit Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Corporation is a meaningful and rewarding experience. Together, we help seniors and their families to embrace healthy aging. Our continuum of exceptional quality senior living, healthcare, and home care services has been trusted by Metro West families for more than 25 years. We are an equal opportunity employer. For employees working over 24 hours, we offer health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, holidays and personal days. We also offer a 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance for benefit eligible employees. We invite you to join our compassionate, caring team on our mission to help every senior live their best life!
The primary purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position is to provide residents and patients with routine daily nursing care in accordance with the facility established nursing care procedures and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Essential Job Functions: Responsibilities and Standards
- Assisting patients with activities of daily living and personal care.
- Monitoring patients to ensure their needs are met in a timely manner.
- Reporting changes in condition or behavior of patients.
- Providing help with walking or moving into and out of bed.
- Working under the direction of licensed medical staff.
- Complying with Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Center policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required
- Must be a certified by the state of MA as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- At least 6 months of CNA experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity facility. For employees working over 24 hours, we offer health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 8 holidays and 3 personal days. We also offer a 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance for benefit eligible employees.