Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking responsible and self-motivated individuals with attention to detail and desire to make a difference. If you want to work with fantastic people, enjoy your job, receive great pay, have flexible scheduling, and benefits including health insurance, PTO and more, consider joining our team.
- Hiring for part-time and full-time evenings. High School Students welcome to apply.
- $500 sign-on bonus for full-time employment! Receive 50% upon start and 50% after 6 months.
- Contact Danielle in Environmental Services at 320.634.4521 to discuss the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily cleaning of patient rooms, exam rooms, hallways, offices, ancillary service areas and other areas as needed and directed.
- Responsible for cleaning walls and window treatments as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning floors, windows, and bathrooms routinely.
- Responsible for emptying and removing all garbage and trash when on site.
- May be required to assist in Laundry.
- Must be totally confidential with what is heard or seen with respect to patient information.
- Other cleaning, housekeeping chores as directed.