You must live close to any of the following major cities: Denver, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Chicago, Newark, or Charlotte.
Summary: The position of Field Service Technician is responsible for performing field service and installation work on all equipment built or supplied by Westfalia Technologies, Inc.
- Support part and service sales for S/RMs, conveyors, palletizers, and robots
- Accept, process, and follow up to parts orders for S/RMs, conveyors, palletizers, and robots
- Provide service and support to customers regarding preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairboth in-house (25%) and on-site (75%)
- Provide world-class customer service to all customers
- Interface with customer daily, providingdaily reports and owningfollowup actions
- Coordinate business information between customer, Sales, Engineering, and other associates
- Submit all paperwork in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining a close professional relationship with all internal/external customers
- Participate in developing and maintaining a sense of teamwork within the Service Department
- Performwork in the Production Shop when no Service Work is available