Reports to: Senior IT Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The IT Specialist provides software and hardware support and resolves technical problems related to general functioning of computers and network equipment in a variety of IT areas. This position is responsible for computer equipment configuration and implementation as well as staff support, equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and execution of IT initiatives. This will be a full-time, non-exempt role.
- Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- Ability to follow instructions, meet deadlines, and work unsupervised
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cooperatively with diverse staff and volunteers
- Strong knowledge of how to install and maintain hardware, operating systems, networks, and software applications in a business setting
- Ability to work within a diverse environment
- Requires moderate lifting up to 40 lbs
- Valid drivers license and access to reliable transportation required. Mileage reimbursement provided for work-related tasks
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in an IT-related field or relevant IT-related credentialing and 3-5 years of experience preferred. Experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office core applications and competency navigating network systems including Windows Server/Desktop, Windows Active Directory, Mac OS X, and O365 is required.
This is not a remote position.
Salary range: $25-$28/per hour, DOE. ($52,000-$58,000/year)