- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Human Services/Criminal Justice, Counseling, or Social Services
- Experience in domestic violence intervention preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to make community presentations
- Ability to advocate on behalf of victims
- Ability to perform calmly in crisis situations
- Training and experience in crisis intervention counseling preferred
- Valid MA driver’s license
YWCA is an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer.
Survivors of domestic or sexual violence, people of color, people with disabilities, people who are bilingual/bicultural, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.