Prevention Programs Manager I
The Prevention Programs Manager I (PPMI) is primarily responsible for sustaining and expanding the Center’s HIV prevention programs including NT Front Desk, Testing, Treatment, Condom Distribution. The PPMI will also work closely with the Prevention Programs Manager II to help to expand PrEP, Gender-Affirming Care and Sexy Health mobile Unit. The PPMI will provide leadership, direction, and oversight to the coordination and administration of all aspects of the programs mentioned before, including staffing and regulatory compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall responsibility of overseeing administration of the Prevention Center’s programs (as defined above), including program developing, planning, execution and evaluation and work with PPMII developing and tracking annual program plans and budgets.
- Hire, train and oversee program staff. Supervise, coach and evaluate program leads and staff.
- Provide leadership and coordinate daily operational activities for the prevention, testing, treatment, and condom distribution.
- Work with program leads to develop and implement systems to evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of program staff.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program deliverable status on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis throughout the program life cycle.
- Lead and conduct community engagement efforts
- Work collaboratively with Resource Center’s marketing team to create and implement marketing strategies for outreach and identification targe populations.
- Work with program directors to ensure that programs are effective, sustainable, achieve the desired impact, and are aligned with the Center’s overall mission and priorities.
- Oversee evaluation and data management practices.
- Support capacity-building efforts with DOPP, by identifying new or expanded opportunities for support of the Center’s programs, DOPP will maintain relationships with key funders, and supporting grant writing and other program funding initiative.
- Contribute to the overall strategic planning and managing of the Center’s HIV prevention programs. Partner with the Director of Prevention Programs and the future Prevention Programs II to achieve program strategies and goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Please include a cover letter in order to be considered for this role.
- Current and valid state driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Comfortable speaking before groups and able to actively engage the public in outreach situations.
- A bachelor’s degree on public health, nursing or social work required or 3+ years of experience in a management/leadership role in non-profit organization.
- Lifting Requirements: At least 20-50 pounds.