Prevention Programs Manager II
The Prevention Programs Manager II (PPMII) is primarily responsible for sustaining and expanding the Centers HIV prevention programs including NT Front Desk, PrEP, Gender-Affirming Care and the Sexy Health Mobile Unit (SHMU). The PPMII will also work closely with the Prevention Programs Manager I to help to expand the Testing, Treatment and Condom Distribution programs. The PPMII will provide leadership, direction, and oversight to the coordination and administration of all aspects of the programs mentioned before, including staffing and regulatory compliance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall responsibility of overseeing administration of the Prevention Centers programs (as defined above), including program developing, planning, execution and evaluation and work with PPMI developing and tracking annual program plans and budgets.
- Hire, train and oversee program staff. Supervise, coach and evaluate program leads and staff.
- Provide leadership and coordinate daily operational activities for the NT front desk, PrEP, gender-affirming care and the Sexy Health Mobile Unit (SHMU).
- Work with program leads to develop and implement systems to evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of program staff.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program deliverable status on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis throughout the program life cycle.
- Lead and conduct community engagement efforts
- Work collaboratively with Resource Centers marketing team to create and implement marketing strategies for outreach and identification of target populations.
- Work with program directors to ensure that programs are effective, sustainable, achieve the desired impact, and are aligned with the Centers overall mission and priorities.
- Oversee evaluation and data management practices.
- Support capacity-building efforts with DOPP, by identifying new or expanded opportunities for support of the Centers programs, DOPP will maintain relationships with key funders, and supporting grant writing and other program funding initiative.
- Contribute to the overall strategic planning and managing of the Centers HIV prevention programs. Partner with the Director of Prevention Programs and the Prevention Programs I to achieve program strategies and goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Please include a cover letter in order to be considered for this role.
- Current and valid state drivers license and auto insurance.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Comfortable speaking before groups and able to actively engage the public in outreach situations.
- A bachelors degree on public health, nursing or social work required or 3+ years of experience in a management/leadership role in non-profit organization.
- Lifting Requirements: At least 20-50 pounds.