HOME HEALTH AIDE/CNA
FULL TIME, PART TIME AND PER DIEM HOURS AVAILABLE
At Mary Ann Morse Home Care, we offer far more than a job. We offer an opportunity for a meaningful and a rewarding career.
The primary purpose of the Home Health Aide position is to provide residents and patients with routine daily nursing care in their homes or place of residence in accordance with established procedures and care plans.
Essential Job Functions: Responsibilities and Standards
- Plans, prepares and serves meals including the preparation of special diets for clients.
- Light housekeeping. Makes and changes client’s bed and washes dishes after meals.
- Assists in providing an attractive environment for the client.
- Keeps the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
- Vacuuming, dusting, dry mopping; non-medical care.
- Laundry- may do laundry for the client only- providing a laundry facility is available.
- May do shopping for the client or accompany client to the grocery story.
- Provide the best quality personal care.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required
- Must be a certified by the state of MA as a Certified Nursing Assistant or completed a Home Health Aide certification program and able to provide certification of completion.
- At least 1 year of CNA or HHA experience.
We are an equal opportunity facility. For employees working over 24 hours, we offer health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 8 holidays and 3 personal days. We also offer a 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance for benefit eligible employees.