Who You Are:
· You have prior customer service experience (retail, sales and wait staff are backgrounds that have all been successful in this role!)
· You have access to a quiet place to work from home and reliable internet connection.
· You have a GED or High School Diploma.
· You’re able to quickly tap out customer notes on a standard keyboard (no autocorrect fails here!)
Where & When You’ll Work:
· We offer the ability to work from home
· We operate 7 days per week, and have flexible scheduling options to accommodate school schedules, bus drop off and second jobs. Schedules are consistent week-to-week, so you can actually make plans ahead of time!
What You Can Expect From Us:
· Paid time off to spend on whatever you enjoy. Our staff earn paid time off based on how much they work- the more hours you put in, the more hours you earn off with pay.
· A consistent schedule. We believe that if we agree to a schedule, we stand by it.
· Birthdays off paid! Full time staff with excellent attendance are rewarded with birthdays off (or the following day if preferred!)
· We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to work with us no matter who you are, what you look like, where you came from, or what you believe. We are committed to EEO regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, gender, identity, disability, or veteran status.