Leasing (Floating Leasing Consultant)
Come work with Flaherty & Collins Properties! We are ranked 14th in the Midwest for being one of the top developers of real estate as well as finalists for the Best Places to Work Award through the National Apartment Association (NAA) as of 2021. If you are looking for a place where you can play a meaningful role in the expansion of world-class property management, development, and construction company that focuses on multifamily housing with the mixed-used component, then this is the place for you.
Flaherty & Collins Properties is growing, and we are always interested in connecting with people who can help us grow and continue to succeed. In return, we offer competitive salaries, a fast pace, stimulating work environment, and a full package of benefits for full-time employees.
Why you'll be proud to work at Flaherty & Collins Properties
At Flaherty & Collins Properties, we're committed to sharing our good fortune with the communities in which we live and work. We're active in supporting numerous civic and charitable organizations. We also encourage our employees to use their talents in support of the causes most meaningful to them.
Do we sound like a company you'd like to work for?
Are you ready to enter a fast-paced environment with growth opportunities?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on!
If you're enthusiastic, dedicated, and ready to fulfill your potential, check out the roles below and apply today! As leasing you will:
The Leasing Consultant is the property sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A Leasing Consultant is service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
- Inspects models and market-ready vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a prospect call, irate resident, service request, etc. Transfers call to Assistant Manager or Property Manager when appropriate.
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, and professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter, and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspects move-outs and vacancies.
- Inventories office supplies periodically and reports needs to the Property Manager.
- Organizes and files appropriate reports, leases, and paperwork.
- Attends company meetings when requested.
- Assists Property Manager and Assistant Manager in preparation of daily and weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market surveys, etc.
How you'll be rewarded
We'll provide training to help you succeed.
We'll also offer a competitive compensation package as well as benefits including health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, a 401 (k) plan, paid time off, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability coverage.
Don't plan to be bored in this job! There is never a dull moment at Flaherty & Collins Properties!
Flaherty & Collins is an Equal Opportunity Employer.