- A minimum of 5 years of operations maintenance experience preferred along with 2 years of supervisor experience.
- Preferred: experience working on Krones bottling lines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field.
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, proven by successful completion of a major improvement project.
- Ability to think quickly, take initiative, think creatively and challenge team to do the same.
- Possess strong skills in project management.
- Proven ability to work in a results-oriented, dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others.
- Experience with packaging/high-speed production (e.g., bottling, consumer products, etc.).
- Working knowledge of basic electrical systems (e.g., starters, fuses, contacts, relays).
Health-Ade is committed to making great-tasting feel-good bubbly beverages that inspire people to follow their gut and show the world what they’re made of. Kombucha is just the start: our ultimate mission is to be the champion of the healthiest and happiest you!
We authentically celebrate and value diversity, equity, inclusion, and belongingness. As a whole-heartedly committed equal opportunity employer, we remain true to our mission by ensuring that differences are embraced and celebrated.