Who we Are
Site Impact specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services. Our goal is to Drive results for our clients, build a dynamic company culture, and make an IMPACT!
In a marketplace that has proven challenging for many companies, Site Impact has thrived, and remained one of the leading providers in data and marketing resources. As we continue to grow our client following and enhance our current product our once small family has grown into a diverse and dedicated group of over 80 industry and digital marketing professionals who play a key role in the company's culture and our continued growth and success.
Site Impact has been named one of the Best Companies to Work For by Florida Trend Magazine and a consecutive four years awarded a Top Workplace by the Sun-Sentinel.
Job Summary: The key account manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with their clients. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the clients needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
Duties / Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsibilities include client relations; offsite meetings; marketing packages and programs; including a tremendous amount of communication, and product knowledge as well as understanding and anticipating the clients needs.
- Responsible for a multitude of administrative duties, such as keeping detailed client accounts that include contact information, order preferences, history, and other pertinent details.
- Work directly with Business Development Managers and C-Level executives to maximize revenue on existing client.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Resolve key client issues and complaints.
- Develop a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipate key account changes, opportunities, and improvements.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills to communicate with clients over the phone and in face-to-face meetings.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- Four to five years previous work experience in sales, management, account management of high-level accounts, or relevant experience.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan Option plus match
- Monthly Employee Awards & Recognition
- Company Sponsored Team Events
- Business Casual Dress