Training and Experience:
- Registered Dental Hygienist License issued by the Dental Board of California
- X-ray License issued by the Dental Board of California
- Three to five years of experience in dental hygiene is preferred but not required
- Clear record with Medi-Cal program and private dental insurance companies
- OSHA Regulations
- Universal Standards of Sterilization
- Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred but not required
- HIPAA Regulations
- Provide dental services in a private, nondiscriminatory environment
- Communicate effectively with patients and program staff
- Work independently and responsibly
- Work effectively as a team member in a busy dental practice
- Be self-motivated and maintain the commitment to excellence of APLA Dental Services, Inc.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes. COVID Vaccination and booster is required or medical/religious exemption.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/ female/transgender/ disability/ veteran