At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials its made of. And we also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
At Capital, we have over 70 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you are empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Rep for our Tacoma Branch.This position contacts current and potential customers to grow prospects and sales.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Receives and writes orders from customers over the phone providing pricing, product and delivery information
- Services customers at the walk in counter who may need information or product
- Fields phone and in-person inquiries providing pricing/quotes from established price books/lists and product information
- Coordinates orders with yard personnel
- Assists customers with problems
- Communicates order information and status to appropriate Account Managers for their customers
- Participates in physical inventories
- Maintain on-going product knowledge
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment