The Berg Group has been a respected leader in quality commercial drywall and related applications for over 50 years. Our strong commitment to our customers, the highest quality products and services and ability to adhere to accelerated work schedules sets us apart. We are also looking for Travelers and can sponsor you into the union.
Building Exceptional Relationships Guaranteed!
Drywall & Taping, Venetian Plaster, Painting & Wallcovering, Exterior & Interior Framing, EIFS, Stucco, and Fireproofing.
This is a general application for all interested field/trade applicants (commercial carpenters, tapers and painters) to provide their information for roles in the primary markets where we do business.
We will only be in touch if we have a position open that is a fit for your skills.
- Ability to communicate and understand written and oral instructions.
- Read and understand warning signs, operating instructions for equipment, jobsite safety rules and jobsite policies.
- Perform all required duties with the first focus in safety.
- Responsible for keeping work areas clean and in orderly conditions.
- Proven ability to work independently and alongside a team of both structures and other project members
- Attend required training through local union training center for apprenticeship program and continually strive to improve your knowledge.
- Safely lift, push, pull and carry heavy objects; walk and stand for long periods of time; work in a generally loud environment; and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field and weather conditions including extreme cold, heat and humidity, and exposure to Sun and dust
- Possible travel throughout the United States