- Director of Alumni Relations Specialist
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to travel as required.
Required Education and Experience
- Education: bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in fund development with a proven track record of success in raising funds particularly by securing major gifts, successful fundraising capital campaigns, and building a community of motivated supporters.
- Works independently, efficiently, and is a self-starter.
- A passion for the value of and need to support specialized education.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to write and speak enthusiastically and persuasively about Altamont School.
- Knowledge of and adherence to ethical standards of the advancement/development profession.
- A working knowledge of development best practices, trends in independent school education and development, fundraising tools and technology including donor databases, email and online campaigns, and donor research.
- Extreme tact and discretion, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence.
- Extensive organizational and people skills with experience in working independently.
- Proficient with office, database, and donor tracking software such as Raiser’s Edge NXT.
- Maintains confidentiality
In addition to the school’s benefit packages, The Altamont school offers tuition remission to applicable candidates.
For additional information, please contact Paige Coker, Recruiter at 205-445-1203 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Altamont School maintains a long-standing policy of providing equal opportunity to all individuals. The school complies with all applicable laws regarding non-discrimination.