Fall Creek is creating a world with better blueberries through its friendly, collaborative team spread across the globe. To help us accomplish this, we are seeking a qualified Marketing Coordinator. This position will be located in Eugene, Oregon.
The Fall Creek Marketing Coordinator will assist with implementing the defined marketing and brand strategies, including coordinator of shows and events, for the Company’s international and domestic markets, while also leading the team’s project management systems.
What you will do at Fall Creek:
- Coordinate domestic and international trade show planning and logistics.
- Assist in coordinating global marketing-related special events planning.
- Provide support to the marketing team by overseeing and maintaining detailed project planners, project intake process, dashboards, calendars, and more.
- Maintain updated print and digital libraries of sales tools and materials, ensuring that current documents are available for use.
- Interact frequently with customers, visitors, and guests of Fall Creek.
What you bring to Fall Creek:
- 2+ years’ experience in trade shows and events management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills. Ideal if experience is in the realm of marketing or communications.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent oral communication skill to effectively present information in formal and informal meetings.
- Bilingual in Spanish & English is preferred.
Who is Fall Creek?
We’re a US-based company with a keen focus on blueberry genetics, plants, and grower support delivered to the world’s premier blueberry growers. From our humble beginnings in Lowell, Oregon more than 40 years ago, we now also have wholly-owned nurseries in Mexico, Peru, and Spain. Additionally, we have built a global team of the finest breeders, researchers, propagators and nursery professionals, grower support technicians, sales and customer service experts and more. We’re a deeply-planted link in a global chain, ready to serve our customers and our industry throughout North, Central, and South America, Greater Europe, and Africa. Our mission is to serve the growers and to support the blueberry industry, helping to ensure growers maximize success through our delivery of the best genetics and plants, technical know-how and global market intelligence. To fulfill our mission, we focus on cultivating exceptional plants, building strong relationships and providing responsive customer service. This is all part of how we’re helping to build A World with Better Blueberries™.
Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® offers a competitive salary and benefit package which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, paid time off, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401K plan. This position requires an executed confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement upon hire. Employment offers are contingent on meeting our drug testing, background, and reference check standards. EOE