Study Buddy/Activity Assistant (Inpatient):
Be that open heart and extra hand working with children in our inpatient program. Assist with virtual learning during the school day, help with activities and homework in one of our classrooms or inpatient cottages.
- Day, evening and weekend hours available. Must be available for regular, consistent shifts (ex. 2-10 hours/week).
- Location: Main Campus, 2309 C St SW
- Very flexible scheduling! Several opportunities available including front desk reception, data entry, scanning paperwork, making copies and intake packets.
- Locations: Estle Center, 1030 5th Ave. SE, and Main Campus, 2309 C Street SW.
Extended Learning Center (ELC) – Inpatient Program:
- Assist in a classroom setting; Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Main Campus, 2309 C Street SW
Activity Assistant for Autism Spectrum Disorder Social Skill Groups:
- Monday/Wednesday: 5-6 p.m. (2nd & 3rd grades); 6:30-8:30 p.m. (middle school)
- Tuesday/Thursday: 5-6 p.m. (4th & 5th grades); 6:30-8:30 p.m. (high school)
- Location: Estle Center, 1030 5th Ave SE
- Study Buddy: help our inpatient kiddos with school work and study skills
- Mentor: support and guide youth at the LGBTQ Youth Center with one on one companionship and facilitated group activities
- Group activities: organize special interest activities like scrap booking, arts and crafts, a running club, and photography; volunteer for one of our many year-round camp opportunities
- Adopt-a-cottage: offer support to the children who live on our campus by sharing special events and activities like birthday parties, holiday parties, and special events
- Service projects: keep our camp and campus looking great by organizing, cleaning, planting trees, weeding, painting, gardening, and other projects
- Clerical/Receptionist: assist in data entry, filing, and other office work; provide administrative support for our school based programs; greet clients and families
- Special events: volunteer at one of our annual events like Summer Fest, Chili Cook-Off or the Gala
- Social media ambassador: like, follow us on Facebook … and share
- In Kind Donations: help our kids by holding a drive for necessities such as: New or gently-used children’s clothing, hats/mittens, toys, games, recreational items, blankets, toiletries, school supplies, art supplies, holiday gifts, and camp items