- Bachelors degree required; Master of Social Work preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with homeless individuals.
- Strong knowledge of the complexity of HIV/AIDS-related issues, chronic homelessness, and co-morbidities, including mental illness, trauma, substance abuse, aging, and chronic health issues, as well as the internal and external factors that negatively impact low-income and multi-ethnic communities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of population served.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and be internet savvy.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes. Tuberculosis screening will be required annually. COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical/ Religious Exemption required.
**Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.