Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. The Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values by empowering people, solving problems, building relationships, being curious, and having fun.
The Inventory Clerk provides administrative support to the Maintenance Department through maintaining the inventory room and assisting maintenance staff in getting the needed parts to complete job duties.
- Maintain stock in inventory room and keep room organized.
- Pull requested parts and materials for maintenance staff.
- Reconcile maintenance staff truck stock and restock.
- Regularly audit inventory for accurateness.
- Assist with ordering process to maintain necessary stock levels.
- Analyze inventory trends to predict future stock needs and inform ordering process.
- Assist with maintenance calls and other administrative duties as needed.