Enercon Industries is a mid-sized family company that manufactures technical equipment for a variety of industries domestically and across the world. Our Induction Cap Sealers and Surface Treating equipment are among the best in the world and we pride ourselves in being the market leader and innovation driver in our field.
We are looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our team. Under guidance from the HR Director, you will, in many ways, be the face of HR as a business partner for the organization by leading the recruitment process, onboarding and engaging new hires, administering our safety program and serving as a trusted resource for employees in other areas. If you are looking for a role where you can expand your career in a successful company that is positioned for growth, this is the right time to join our team.
- Serve as trusted resource for employees and managers for day-to-day questions related to payroll, benefits, policies, general information, and other areas.
- Lead the recruitment process for roles at all levels across the organization. Partner with management and external agencies to understand needs, post positions, source candidates, review applications, facilitate interviews, and drive effective hiring decisions.
- Coordinate and attend staffing events, networking events and job fairs, often in partnership with hiring managers.
- Coordinate and conduct pre-boarding, onboarding, and exit interviews for new hires.
- Act as Safety Administrator to ensure safe work practices and consistent program compliance. Lead and schedule monthly safety meetings and deliver periodic safety training for employees.
- Respond to requests related to unemployment, verification, and workers compensation.
- Manage leave administration for employees including disability, FMLA, and ADA.
- Support activities that promote employee engagement by driving effective communication and in participation in various employee groups.
- Maintain the HRIS (Paycom) and ensure data integrity for all new hires and existing employees related to employee data, benefits, accruals, recruiting, performance management and position management.
- Drive process improvements throughout the HR function by developing procedures, making recommendations, and implementing solutions as identified.
- Maintain knowledge of labor law and regulations and ensure policies & procedures support compliance.
- Support other areas as assigned. Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to, the duties listed on this job description.