This candidate possesses excellent organizational skills and works exceptionally well in a production-oriented environment. The candidate will mainly work in a team-oriented environment but must be able to work independently as well. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure orders are packed and cased based upon order specifications. This candidate will promote a strong Safety Culture and support company policies and procedures.
- Supports Company-wide mission and objectives.
- Pick up, count, and package wholesale bags ensuring the accuracy of order.
- Make sure packages are neat in an appearance before casing.
- Follows and supports all departmental goals and procedures previously established.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with other department employees, managers, and supervisors.
- Works to maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Must be able to adjust to alternate work locations, when needed.
- Weighs and Labels cases.
- Manually seals cases or passes them through a sealing/taping machine.
- Operate Rennco and Stretch Wrapper and paper baler.
- Performs other duties as required and directed.
- Follows all company-wide safety programs and protocols at all times.
- Possesses the ability to efficiently stack case goods onto pallets.