Starting at $20/hr +
Sender One is seeking a qualified Route Setter to join our dynamic team! This is a gym level, part-time position. We are a highly motivated group of climbers who love climbing at work, appreciate the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of climbing movement through practice, and share that love and appreciation through what we give back to our community of climbers.
- Create top-quality routes and boulders that foster a challenging and unique climbing experience;
- Meet team goals and proactively troubleshoot issues as they arise throughout the workday;
- Test out new climbs and contribute meaningful creative advice for improvement of those new climbs, utilizing positive and effective communication;
- Assist with the set-up and breakdown of the day’s work location, and removal of old climbs from the wall;
- Perform occasional wall maintenance activities;
- Set climbs for, and provide assistance for, special events including Member Leagues, USAC Youth Competitions, and IFSC-partner Events;
- Assist other departments such as Youth Programs, Facilities, and Customer Experience to create long-lasting positive relationships with members and guests;
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and perform tasks abiding appropriate Job Safety Analyses (JSA).