Seaman Paper is the leading supplier of lightweight decorative tissue papers for retail packaging, consumer products and industrial lightweight papers. We have grown globally through continuous innovation of our product line with a strong focus on sustainable manufacturing.
Position Overview: The candidate will be responsible to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production machinery, building and facilities, and equipment while ensuring quality production combined with efficiency and safety while always being mindful to uphold all policies and procedures of the department and the company, as a whole.
- Troubleshoot machinery and associated equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance without disruption to production.
- Perform basic building maintenance.
- Develop safer and more efficient production lines.
- Understand that machine repairs and adjustments take precedence over preventative maintenance.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations and utilize designated PPE as required.
- Support all GMP policies and procedures relating to General Food Safety practices.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Ability to work varying shifts when necessary or required, including overtime.
- Willingness to represent the department on Company Safety Committee
- Must provide own tools and toolbox (within 90 days of hire).
- Pay starts at $24.00 per hour