Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
As the US Marketing Specialist for K2 Skis, you will primary focus on supporting the US Marketing Manager by assisting in managing samples, promotional projects for retail partners, and assisting in executing on key brand and product initiatives throughout the United States. Working closely with both the US Sales and Marketing Team, this role will help to execute GTM initiatives, Sales Meetings, in-store marketing initiatives, logistics, and on-snow promotions and demo events.
- Support US Marketing Manager to help execute on initiatives supporting key brand and product stories
- Support US Sales Team, both internally and externally, to ensure key brand and product stories are executed with key partners throughout the region
- Assist in Execution of Sales and Marketing Promotions throughout the United States
- Assist in events, both in-store and on-snow, to help drive sell-through with Retail partners
- Collect, organize, and distill data to help drive sell-through with key partners
- Study effectiveness of sell-through marketing initiatives to optimize future initiatives
- Assist in Coordination of US Sales Meetings and Domestic On-Snow Demos/Trade Shows
- Manage Inventory of US Promotional Materials, Including Hardgoods, Softgoods, and In-Store Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Manage US Marketing Allocation of Sales/Marketing/Demo Sample Product
- Facilitate requests for marketing collateral throughout the United States
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 2+ years of experience in the outdoor/ski industry
- Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are more interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Strong knowledge of the current ski landscape, including cultural, EComm, and retail sectors.
- Strong knowledge of macro and micro trends in key locations in North America.
- Strong understanding of the outdoor industry, market and lifestyle.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to influence a Global Go-To-Market strategy.
- Ability to travel, often heavy during winter months
- Work history in outdoor industry retail and/or related sports industries.
- Excellent work ethic and enthusiasm.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and manage projects.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe products (Adobe a plus).
- Understanding of Retail, ECommerce, marketing and sales strategies.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Ski Culture, Retail Environment; Including Brick & Mortar and EComm Platforms
- Ability to work with and co-ordinate a diverse group of people (team riders, sales reps, accountants, boot fitters, retail partner staff, ski/snowboard consumers.)
- Ability to sit in front of computer for long periods of time
- May be required to lift 15-50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to alpine ski competently in all conditions
This is a Exempt position with Elevate Outdoor Collective. The pay range for this role is $55,000 to $62,000 Annually.
Full-Time employees at Elevate Outdoor Collective are also eligible for the below benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401k Employer % Match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Accrued sick and paid time off
- Access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Elevate Outdoor Collective and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.