Position Summary: Assists in the development of marketing campaigns and strategies for assigned organizational products or product lines. Conducts research to identify potential and existing customers, competitors and markets for company products.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Increase name and product recognition for Capital
- Promote specified products and services to non-traditional customers: architects, engineers, specifiers, contractors, builders, etc.
- Develop and implement regional market strategies and programs
- Coordinate product promotional efforts with suppliers
- Provide insight for product positioning and pricing promotion
- Conduct market surveys, monitor, provide analysis
- Coordinate regional marketing events; trade shows, open houses, etc.
- Support Account Managers through the development of sales and merchandising tools
- Significant travel expected
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment