The Client Success Team ensures our clients maximize the value they receive from using Practifi from the moment they sign up with us, through the entirety of our business relationship. We invest deeply in long-term, proactive client success because the cost-benefit analysis shows company success relies on retention, growth and referrals.
The team comprises two key areas: Our Support and Solution Engineers and our Client Success Managers (CSMs). As a Software Support Engineer, you are an integral part of our Support and Solution Engineer team providing a first point of contact for clients and CSMs to resolve technical issues regarding Practifi.
Utilizing the Zendesk-based Practifi Success portal you will assist the Clients by taking ownership of customer issues to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex problems in a professional and friendly manner.
You are a natural helper and problem solver that enjoys working closely with CSMs and clients and are able to explain technical details simply. You will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent, and demonstrate “quality first” thinking to provide timely and accurate solutions.
- Provide global support covering all customer issues related to Practifi.
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success.
- Support the client administrators across multiple organizations.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration.
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and configuration changes into production.
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, setup test environments, replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds.
- Be a client-facing representative of the Development and Product teams.
- Interface with engineering, product management and professional services when necessary.
- Contribute to the creation and ongoing maintenance of internal and external facing documentation to ensure key knowledge-base content is up to date.
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to any questions or issues they encounter with Practifi.