The Janitor/Transporter will ensure a clean and safe facility, grounds, and vehicles. The Janitor/Transporter will assist the sites in transporting participants to workshops from their homes and back home after the workshops.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Vacuum carpets and mop floors.
- Take out trash and recycling.
- Clean bathrooms, including mopping and cleaning bathroom, sink and toilet.
- Replenish paper products.
- Dust all desks and furniture on a weekly basis.
- Clean exterior and interior windows and glass on a monthly basis.
- Clean window sills.
- Clean kitchen area, including sink, counter, microwave, and refrigerator.
- Sweep down spider webs.
- Clean closets and storage areas as needed.
- Maintain outside of office and pick up litter.
- Sweep sidewalks and parking lot as needed.
- Change light bulbs and install HVAC filters.
- Hang pictures and bulletin boards and perform other light carpentry work.
- Notify management concerning need for repairs.
- Move and arrange furniture and office equipment.
- Clean vehicles, drive vehicles to appointments for detailing or repair.
- Prepare vehicles for staff travel (fuel, check fluid levels, etc.).
- Transport participants from home to workshops and back home.
- Other duties as assigned.