Summary of Job:
This position will assist departmental needs by ensuring training scheduled is provided and training records and information are completed on a timely basis. The trainer will work with department supervisors and managers to ensure trainings for processes are up-to-date and effective. Trainer will also ensure all employees trained are meeting the minimum requirements of score in the assessments taken and will work with Training and Development Supervisor to analyze and improve training materials. The trainer will also assist the Training and Development Supervisor in developing and implementing new technologies into the training program.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Follows monthly training schedule set by department Training Matrixes and Master Training Schedule.
- Effectively schedules training sessions to achieve increased participation and knowledge retention, works with supervisors, managers and/ or team leads to find best possible times.
- Conceptualizes training materials based on data and research. Proposes trainings to Training and Development Supervisor when issues or problems are identified.
- Creates and reviews existing training material for improvements, changes and/ or updates in coordination with the Training and Development Supervisor.
- Provides high quality workshops, individual training sessions, and group trainings (average of 25 people) using the best method for the audience and the training content.
- Tests and reviews created materials to identify gaps in information, areas of improvement and to prepare/ practice for trainings. Suggests improvements to Training and Development Supervisor.
- Assess employee learning and knowledge retention using assessments. Follows Training Procedure to identify acceptable scores.
- Ensures all training records are properly filled, whether electronic or hard copies. Keeps and maintains records in a state of readiness for audits.
- Other duties as assigned.