ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Hobby Market Sales Manager is responsible for leading and developing a team of sales professionals to meet or exceed sales targets by following the Asmodee Sales and Distribution strategy while upholding the Asmodee culture.
- Collaborate with team members to set goals that align with the Asmodee Sales and Distribution strategy.
- Deliver effective training and development for all staff members
- Oversee execution of goals and maintain accountability with employees
- Select, Hire and Induct new staff.
- Coach and develop staff on a regular basis to achieve sales targets
- Manage a team to open new business to business customers
- Manage a team to Increase the sales of existing business to business customers
- Manage a team to Increase the sales and market penetration of evergreen product lines
- Retain existing accounts through key relationships.
- Increase the number of accounts ordering monthly.
- Work as part of the Asmodee team to provide support and input to the growth and strategic direction of the Company.
- Understand products with sufficient depth to be able to discuss product offerings with prospects.
- Maintain and keep the sales database current.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Willingness to research independently and be able to explain various products/product lines.
- Demonstrated track record of developing staff to succeed.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Proven conflict management.
- Friendly demeanor; ability to make customer feel valued.