- Minimum of two (2) years progressive experience in fast food or other related food operations, at leadership level position;
- Strong organizational, communications and leadership skills;
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadline to meet new or changing demands;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel;
- Good attendance and available to work overtime when needed;
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork concepts;
- Adapt and demonstrate thorough understanding of the 85°C concept;
- Available to work on weekends and holidays.
This position requires moderate physical activity. Employees must have sufficient strength to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position including moderate lifting (up to 50 pounds), walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, and squatting. This position requires nearly continuous standing and walking, repetitive hand motions, and reaching overhead. Employees may be exposed to unusual elements including extreme temperatures of coolers and freezers. Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We offer free meal plan, 20% off products off duty, employee referral program monetary incentive, accelerated career advancement, and benefits for our full time employees!