VAN DRIVERS WANTED - Portage, WI
About PTI Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations.
NEW STARTING WAGES!!!
Railroad Crew Transport Drivers start at $15.00/hr!
As a PTI Van Driver, you will be responsible for safely transporting railroad crew members wherever the railroad requests. Trip length and times vary depending on railroad customer needs. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus for our Van Drivers. No prior experience required! Full and Part Time positions available on multiple shifts!
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Prioritize on time performance to meet customer needs
- Pick up and drop off our customers safely to their destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate timely with our Dispatch Center
- Open and close all doors/hatches for the crew members
- Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items found during vehicle inspection to your Supervisor
- Promote and follow all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned by your Supervisor