The Answers in Genesis Technology department is currently seeking a Client Hardware & Software Technician to provide excellent customer service and superior technical device support to all staff. This position is the front line for IT services and needs to be dedicated to achieving amazing levels of customer satisfaction while assisting fellow employees to achieve business objectives. Duties include overseeing the entire client device lifecycle; requiring superb technical skill displayed in initiative, resourcefulness, and persistence in problem solving and process optimization. All work is to be always done with excellence and professionalism, with conduct worthy of the cause of Christ. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Collaborate daily with team to development a SERVE culture.
- Support and promote Answers in Genesis, Creation Museum, and Ark Encounter.
- Research solutions, install, troubleshoot, support, and optimize client computing hardware and software tools for employees, as well as assisting guests as needed.
- Configure and troubleshoot employee smartphones, tablets, and other mobility-related devices.
- Provide face-to-face, onsite support, as well as utilize phone and remote-control software to support clients as appropriate
- Teach and train staff on best practices for hardware/software use.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of technology assets and assignment.
- Assist with deployment of client services and tools and support of network infrastructure.
- Research emerging technological tools for possible use in ministry.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of positions current responsibility set and improve where necessary.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.