Want to get your career moving in the right direction? We are seeking a self-confident, outgoing, reliable team member who wants to join our growing organization. This opportunity is great for anyone looking to work in a unique environment. Come be a part of the nations largest rail crew transportation company as our new Van Driver!
About PTI Where the RIGHT way is the SAFE way:
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our railroad customers to pick up and drop off train crews. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the crews to their destinations.
NEW STARTING WAGES!!!
Yard Drivers start at $13.00/hr!
Railroad Crew Transport Drivers start at $15.00/hr!
NEW GUARANTEED DAILY RATE FOR Railroad Crew Transport Drivers
$100 for Day Shift and $125 for Night Shift
EARN UP TO $1,000* SIGN ON BONUS
*Details discussed in Hiring Process
As a PTI Van Driver, you will be responsible for safely transporting railroad crew members wherever the railroad requests. Trip length and times vary depending on railroad customer needs. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus for our Van Drivers. No prior experience required! Full and part time positions available on multiple shifts!
- Promoting and practicing safety awareness
- Prioritize on time performance to meet customer needs
- Pick up and drop off our customers safely to their destinations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate timely with our Dispatch Center
- Open and close all doors/hatches for the crew members
- Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items found during vehicle inspection to your Supervisor
- Promote and follow all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned by your Supervisor