- Follow all safety rules and regulations, maintain current licenses for motorized equipment.
- Safely operate all productions equipment as assigned
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and company personnel in a professional and courteous manner.
- Capable of reading and understanding written materials and manuals
- Ability to follow direction, SOPs, and safety procedures.
- Must be able to focus with attention to detail
- Clear peripheral vision and depth perceptions and the ability to distinguish color and visual acuity (clarity of vision)
- Perform basic math skills.
- Maneuverer in small, sometimes awkward spaces.
- Ability to utilize a computer or tablet.
Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1-2 years experience with data entry.
Typical production environment; walking or operating equipment near machines with moving mechanical parts. Exposure includes but is not limited to loud continuous noise, scent of materials, non-temperature-controlled areas, and moving equipment and machinery.
- Walking and/or standing on concrete floors for approx. 8 12 hours daily
- Ability to physically move and lift various weights and to work around fast-moving machinery with quick response and/or reflexes
- Lifting up to 50 pounds, periodic lifting up to 75 pounds
- Walking, squatting, crouching, turning, twisting, stretching, climbing steps, grabbing, pulling, pushing or bending
- Hearing acuity
- Vision Ishiahara machine eye exam for perfect color